Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Settled

I've settled on a decision regarding my job situation. I don't want to announce my decision until I have officially made it. Making this decision has not been easy. I have had sleepless nights, tears, some unwanted acne issues because of the added stress, stomach aches, the whole works. Ugh! Stress sure does do a number on my body physically and mentally. I'm sure I'm not the only one. Anyhow, I need to spend a week praying about my decision to know that I am making the right one and that God will give me peace in my decision. No matter what decision I would have, could have, and HAVE made it's not a perfect decision, there are drawbacks to both sides. I just need peace that I am choosing the right thing.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Good luck with your decision.
J