Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

I am back..

at least for now. I have been subbing a lot. 4 days last week anyway. So, when I am home I am enjoying my time with Lily and Adam and getting much needed rest. I haven't been on the computer much. Today, Lily is peacefully sleeping in her crib, taking a nap. Two accomplishments she has made in the last couple of weeks. She is better about taking naps and she sleeps in her crib. She loves her crib by the way. She smiles everytime I put her in it. I didn't even have to think about using the cry it out method as I am in some way opposed to. I just don't think it is good for her to cry and be ignored. She is not even 6 months old she can't understand reasoning behind why I would be letting her cry. She would just know that something is not right and mama is not coming to her rescue. So, Adam and I both decided months ago that we were not going to use the cry it out method. I am not against others for doing it. It is simply not for us. I posted before about how transitioning to the crib was unsuccessful. Well the next time we tried it, it just worked. It has worked ever since. With the exception of the night before last, she just wanted to sleep with mom and dad. I am ok with that every once in a while and only on the weekend. But, other then that night she has taken to the crib quite well. She wakes up once or twice to nurse and then goes back to sleep in her crib. It has been great!

I am sorry for the lack of pictures. I am using our main computer which is upstairs and I am much too lazy to go get the camera and download pictures right now. My laptop is having some issues with connecting to our wireless network so I can rarely use it any more.

I will try to post some soon and I will try to post my Thankful Thursday. Also, I have decided to let you readers know that you should not count on me to post every Thursday. If I have subbed that day I am sure I will be way to tired to post and want to spend the evening with Adam and Lily. So keep an eye out for it but don't expect it.

Well, Lily is awake so I must go get her.

No comments: