Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Some much needed pictures of this fabulous, growing girl!
All bundled up!This is her new way of bath time as she has outgrown her baby bath tub.
She loves to splash the water with her feet.


She wants to be just like her dad! Or something like that.


Oh so tired! A day at the babysitter's really wears a girl out!




Our beautiful girl! I have never seen anyone cuter! But, of course I am partial.

She loves her food! And makes quite the mess!


Play time in the exersaucer.



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness Holly, Lilly is getting so big! She is one of the most adorable little girls I've seen! We should get together soon.

Anonymous said...

Holly, that little Lily really, truly is a BEAUTIFUL girl! It's amazing how some pictures I think, "She looks just like Holly," and then, "Wait, maybe just like Adam." Just lovely, lovely!

Thank you for keeping pictures up!