Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Swim

The week before last my step mom and my sisters came for a visit. They stayed at a hotel with an indoor pool so I ran out and bought Lily all the swimming neccesities a baby may need. Which included Little Swimmers, a bathing suit, and a baby intertube. She just loved the water. It was like a giant bath. My sister, who has become quite the photographer, chose not to swim so I gave her the job of taking pictures and she got some really beautiful ones of Lily. I have decided to go ahead and call them her 6th month pictures. So thank you Hannah! You did a beautiful job.

Here are some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have!













And because none of the pictures were actually of her in the pool, here are some more.



1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG, isn't she just the cutest little thing in that swimsuit! Great pictures, thanks for sharing.