Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 2

My favorite movie...

I honestly cannot just choose one. Many people will probably assume I would say Twilight, New Moon, or Eclipse. But, no. Those are not my favorite movies. They are my favorite books and they are wonderful and I love them but, let's be honest, the movies are not that good. It's the books that makes them what they are. If it wasn't for the books I wouldn't care for them much at all. Ok back to my favorite movie or movies. These are mainly movies that have a memory behind them or movies that I find myself craving to watch. The movies I love and crave are Sweet Home Alabama, The Wedding Date, Elf, Love Actually, The Holiday, Knotting Hill, Juno, and Run Fat Boy, Run. The movies I love because they have great memories behind them are Dirty Dancing, So I Married An Axe Murderer, Moulin Rouge, and Clueless.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I really love this 30 day thing! It's such a good idea! I need to do it. And I'm with you on the Twilight books and movies. The books make the movies good!

Also Sweet Home Alabama and The Wedding Date are some of my favorite movies too! And Dirty Dancing and Clueless bring back serious memories! Now I feel the need to watch them!