Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

It was Lily's first Halloween this year. Of course, I had to dress her up and take her out. Not that she will remember it but I believe it's important to get her accustomed to traditions even now. To start the day I took her to a halloween parade at the nursing home my mom works at. The residents love seeing kids so I thought it would probably make their day to see a baby too. So we went and I basically walked around with the massive amount of kids that were there showing my baby off to all the staff and residents that were watching and handing out candy. They had a ton of candy, too bad Lily wasn't older because all the kids made out big with candy. My mom was dressed up also. Below is a picture of my mom holding Lily dressed as a kitten.


Before we left for the day we took pictures of Lily all dressed up. She does make one adorable looking kitten. In the picture below her face looks like the face of a kid, not a tiny baby any more. More baby is growing so fast.



Late afternoon the 3 of us drove to our cousins' house. A few weeks before Lily and I were visiting our cousin Terra who has a 7 year old daughter. We discovered that both our daughters were being kittens. Totally not planned, but I was so excited about it that I wanted to stop by to take pictures of the kittens. Below is a picture of the two cutest kittens that ever existed.

Our first halloween was a success. I can't wait to take her trick or treating next year.















































No comments: