Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Well Child Checkup

Lily had her 9 month well child checkup today. It went very well. She is developing just as she should. Her doctor could not get over how social she is. He just kept saying things like, "She sure is a character!" He even said, "With a personality like that, you are going to meet all the neighbor kids whether you want to or not." I thought that was funny. Hopefully we will be moved into a better house and better neighborhood within 5 years and I won't mind if she brings over all the neighbor kids.

So her stats. They were quite surprising. She dropped in her height percentile from 98% to 75% 28 inches tall. She dropped in her weight percentile to 30% at 18 lbs and 4 ozs. Her head percentile is 25%. She is a small girl now. I am hoping that this is a sign she won't struggle her whole life with weight so I am actually pleased at this. It's not like she is not growing, gaining, or eating. She is doing all of those so there isn't anything I can do about it. It is just the way she is.

Well school is out for the Summer! At least it is for me as a sub. I can't even describe to you how excited I am about this. I am thoroughly looking forward to spending all summer with Lily!

No comments: